Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween

A full session today with everyone taking part was the first bonus of the day.  A sharp warm up by Irizarry was followed by  lsome possession with Coach Ouimet and finished off with a 11v11 game.  The game was enjoyable to watch as the guys looked sharp and their heavy legs and tiredness seemed to be a thing of the past.  

After leaving work a litttle early looking forward to spending time with Cerys and Dylan asking strangers for free candy, I mean trick or treating.  I hope the weather and rain to be specific holds off till later this evening. 

After arriving home I was lucky enough to discover that I only had the bottoms to my halloween outfit so you can imagine my disappointment at not being able to dress up as I walked the neighborhood with the kids.  


Kinda taking part in Halloween u know who you are!

Raise high moment of the day
Halloween 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment