Monday, September 10, 2012

Photo and Tennis

A day off from practice saw us taking a team photo in University Yard.  Despite the uniform getting there late from Mount Vernon, not naming names you know who you are, the lads got it done and we weren't too late.  From there I went to the office to work on breaking down the game video from the weekend and also to catch up on some emails and paperwork.  From the weekend 3 players made the all tournament team Van der Merwe, Ranalli and Rudolph so congrats to them. Article

I got home early enough to watch the Final of the Men's US Open and boy it didn't disappoint.  Almost 5 hours of playing and we finally had a British Slam Champion in Tennis.  I read somewhere it was 76 years ago that Fred Perry won the last of his titles and it was the exact same day and after he had also won Olympic Gold?? Seems like fate to me but I should check the story for authenticity and fact before I write it in my blog. (too late)  It sounds too good not to be true lol.  Congrats to Andy Murray!!

Tomorrow its back to practice and planning for Saturdays game at Bryant.

Magic Moment of the day
Relaxing watching the tennis on TV a superb US Open final.

1 comment: